Consider Your Next Career with Cassellholme!
RPN (Varied Shifts)
Cassellholme is seeking caring and compassionate REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSES' to fill full-time and part-time vacancies, and work as an inter-professional health care team member. As a recruitment and retention incentive, we offer a $5,000 signing bonus - 50% after 1st "6" months of employment and 50% after "12" months of employment (must work a minimum of 5 shifts bi-weekly where work is available).
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will use your specialized knowledge and skills to -
- Administer medications and treatments;
- Ensure that resident care is provided in accordance with current and approved standards of care, policies and procedures with support of RN’s as needed;
- Assist in developing and implementing resident care plans.
How do I qualify? Mandatory Requirements:
- You are a graduate of a RPN Diploma program with a current certificate of competence from College of Nurses of Ontario.
- You have a satisfactory vulnerable sector screening;
- You can provide proof that you are up to date with COVID vaccinations/boosters as defined by the Ministry of Long-Term Care
Cassellholme's Commitment to You
We are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and to promote a diverse, inclusive, accessible, respectful and equitable workplace. We offer employment accommodation across the recruitment process and all aspects of employment consistent with the requirements of Ontario's Human Rights Code.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: From $27.39 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Active screening on site. PPE provided.
Work Location: In person