Hector's Your Independent Grocer is hiring Daytime & Evening Clerks, in * Squamish BC.*
Join a local family run business, where work life balance is our priority.
Enjoy flexible hours and family perks! Great opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like YOU!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities for growth and expansion.
- A flexible, harmonic and inclusive work environment
- Employer Support to apply for a Provincial Nominee Program that helps holders of a student/work visas to obtain Canadian Permanent Residency (Ask for details in your job interview)
- Mental Health and Wellness programs
- Great employee recognition Programs
- A Supportive Management Team
- Excellent Training and Onboarding support
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Stocking shelves and bunkers
- Merchandising and maintain counters/displays
- Ensuring correct labels are on the shelves/displays
- Product rotation on expiry dates and quality control
- Adhere to strict cleaning schedule ensuring a high level of cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Adhere to strict Food Safety standards
- Ensure the safety of all staff and customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time and deal with exposure to hot and/or cold environments.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Day shift (between 7am-6pm)
- Evening shift (between 4pm to 9pm)
- Must include one Weekend shift (anytime)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.20 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability