We are collaborative, creative, supportive and our goal is to FreshFind began during the pandemic as a platform for farmers markets to modernize their operations and do e-commerce. We currently offer professional services and an online marketplace for local vendors of all kinds across Canada. We are on a mission to empower amazing local, independent producers to make their passions & creations more accessible. .
Our work environment includes:
What is the main goal for the project?
Project Management Intern will be responsible for managing the sales process and ensuring vendor success for our online marketplace. The intern will work closely with the sales and vendor success teams to ensure that all projects are executed on time and to the satisfaction of our vendors.
To accomplish this, we expect that you will:
- Manage the sales process from initial contact to close, working closely with the sales team to ensure that all opportunities are properly qualified, prioritized, and closed in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines for all vendor success initiatives
- Collaborate with the vendor success team to ensure that vendor needs are being met and that we are delivering high-quality services
- Provide regular reports on the progress of projects to the executive team and other stakeholders
- Manage vendor escalations and work with the vendor success team to resolve any issues or concerns
- Continuously improve our sales and vendor success processes, identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes as needed
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to manage timelines, budgets, and multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for growth and improvement
- Experience with CRM and project management software, such as Salesforce and Asana is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales and customer success goals
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What support will you receive in completing the project?
You will work closely with the Project Management lead who is supervising and available for questions. This will also include occasional progress meetings where adjustments to your tasks and duties can be made if necessary.
What you'll gain:
- Hands-on experience in project management and sales
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and fast-growing startup
- Exposure to a range of business operations and functions
- Opportunity to contribute to a meaningful mission of sustainability and supporting local, independent producers
Job Type: Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 2 months
Salary: $16.00-$17.50 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution? If yes, does your program require co-op & how many hours does it requires?
- Are you eligible to work in Canada? Work permit or PR?
- When do you expect to start your co-op?
Work Location: Remote