- Offer assistance promptly and in a courteous and professional manner - Practice within federal/provincial, regulatory/legal requirements, provincial Code of Ethics, and Standards of Practice.
- Have an understanding and background in specialty compounding
- Including the customary dispensing pharmacist role, candidate to also provide meds checks, and administering vaccinations and IM injections where medical directives are authorized
- Provide counseling on prescriptions, over-the-counter/behind-the-counter products, and all health-related issues, including but not limited to indications, contra-indications, adverse effects, drug interactions, and dosage.
-Practice to the full extent of expanded scope with Professional Services, within your capability (including future prescribing for minor ailments)
- Ensure accuracy and appropriateness of all prescriptions dispensed Communicate with other health care professionals within the circle of care to provide optimal customer care
- Will be working with a tenured registered technician and assistance at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $45.00-$60.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grimsby, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- pharmacist: 5 years (preferred)
- Pharmacy License (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-20