NOW HIRING – Human Resource Generalist
Practical Human Resource Solutions (PHRS) is a human resource consulting company, proudly empowering businesses and the people who drive it across Atlantic Canada since 2016.
PHRS is now looking to recruit a Human Resource Generalist for a confidential employer in Charlotte County, NB.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Human Resource Generalist will oversee all the human resources responsibilities and activities. This position will undertake various HR tasks, including recruitment, policy creation, administration support, performance reviews, and payroll and benefits management.
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Support in the talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Screening and interviewing of applicants.
- File management.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
- Oversee payroll and benefit management.
- Provide clerical and administrative support.
- Responding to employee inquiries and relations.
- Promoting employment engagement and activities.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resource Management is preferred
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist.
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, decision making and leadership skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
Interested candidates should apply by sending resumes on or before February 15th, 2023.
Practical HR Solutions appreciates all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location